The Mission Continues......
A well informed community is an empowered one, so take a look at what we do, Beyond the Finish Line!
Through the generous support we have been able to provide help the following:
• Fallen Worcester Firefighter Christopher Roy’s daughter through the "Ave Roy Fund”
• Provide gift cards to military families in need at Christmas
• Support to the Leisure Knoll Veterans Club Operation Christmas Cheer Care Packages.
• Care packages for the Old Bridge AFROTC.
• Essential items provided to help the Coast Guardsmen in need stationed across all units on Cape Cod
• Provided gifts for Operation Military Smile
• Provided toys and baby items to American Legion Riders Chapter 78 Hyde Park.
• Raised funds to help Active Duty Military Member who lost everything in a house fire.
• Raised funds to help Veteran get service dog.
We Distributed funds to the following non-profit organizations who are alined with our organization mission, vision and goals. In doing this we are able to reach a larger scale of military members, veterans, first responders and their families who are in need of different programs, treatments and services.
• 1st LT Scott Milley Foundation - Which was used to give out scholarships and help Wounded Veterans and their families go to the Travis Mills Retreat in Maine.
• Military Friends Foundation - Directly helped active duty military members and gold star families.
• The Matthew Patton Foundation- Which was used for wellness and suicide prevention campaign survey
• End 22 - Helping Veterans and Active Duty get into treatment that is not covered by the VA or Military Medical Facilities.
• Cpl. David Atherton Foundation - Providing scholarships
• Ma Deuce Deuce Foundation - Providing Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) a diversity of restorative and therapeutic programs at no cost to the veteran.
• Backward Flag Arms 2 Artisans Foundation- Foster the successful transition of Post 9/11 Veterans from military service to post service life through an artisan skills program by providing education, experience and a network of peer support.
• Rolling Thunder Massachusetts Chapter 1 - Provided Meals to help our Homeless Veterans living at the New England Center and Home for Veterans
• Travis Manion Foundation - Empowers veterans and families of fallen heroes to develop character in future generations.
• Newton Firefighters Children’s Fund - Help the families of recently fallen active-duty firefighters and children of firefighters who have fallen in the line of duty throughout the state of Massachusetts
• Boston Wounded Vet Run - In supported of helping Wounded Veterans
• Run Anyway Foundation - Helping those in need.